Now I’m going to ask you a personal question that “how is your personality“? I’m damn sure your answer will be good or adjustable. But how more you know about personality it is depend on how way you express your emotion. It is very difficult subject which now I’m going to describe. No one here is normal, though their appearance is normal. Humans try to be adjusted, learn to be adjusted. Even if we need to show anger, we have to.
We need to show meekness, we have to. Actually he is appropriate who knows when, what, where and how way he should be behaved.
1. Paranoid Personality: It is derived from the beginning stage of youth. Unnecessary volatility and suspicion are the main symptom of it. They think other people are oppressing on him, cheating with him. Even they find negative hiding meaning from an inoffensive comment. All time they live through the doubt about their life-partner’s loyalty. They enjoy their loneliness, solitude life. Other symptoms are obduracy, fiction, arguing tendency, mistrust, jealousy, vacillation, and anxiety. The main culprit of this disease is actually parents. It is true that parents are first teacher of his/her child. When a child spends their childhood through misjudge, nepotism, torture, and then it is very easy to describe how he will act with the other people of his next life. Even who didn’t get good result from his/her parents, how way he can expect good result from other.
2) Schizoid personality: We can treat it as a mild stage of schizophrenia. Patients keep them separated from all kind of activity. It is also derived from the beginning stage of the youth. They are emotionless, they are not interested about creating relation with other, even they feel boring, annoying to talk, to meet with other. They don’t find amusement through the work. They don’t care about criticizing, admiring, advising. That’s why they don’t have any reliable and cordial person. They are passionless about their adverse situation .They feel distrust, hesitation for making cordial friendship, they enjoy their solitude life and feel like incompetent. Fear of going mad and anxiety are the main characteristic of this disease. Lacking of social ability is very common among them, even their professional activity is also affected for it.
3) Schizotypal personality: Their thinking, perception, behavior are become totally corrupted. Paranoid and Schizoid personality’s symptoms are also observed on them. Sometime they behave awkward, they believe about weird thing, miraculous matter, bipolar symptom,clairvoyance, telepathy, prejudice. The emotional condition is actually better than Schizoid personality but not normal. They also have doubt mania like paranoid. In this case maximum patients have weird experience about sexual, physical and emotional abuse.
4) Histrionic personality: Overmuch emotionality, Advert, trying to make attraction etc are the main symptom of it. Their emotion change rapidly and their exasperation terminated into cry. All time they want to show up themselves. When they fail to do it, they feel discomfort, they behave strange. They want to show their beauty to other and expect more admiration. For doing this they wear shiny dress, talk like pleasing, appear so cordially. In this case maximum patients are depend on other .they all-time expect others cooperation .They act dramatically, they express overmuch emotion for attracting other. They like others sympathy and do act for getting it. Actually they are suggestible type and they are easily impressed by other‘s behavior. Inappropriate sexual tendency is very common among them.
5) Narcissistic personality: Another name of it megalo mania and its ego-entrism stage is severe. “Vanity” is the deep symptom of them, by how you can different them from other personality. It is first formulated in 1968 and 1 percent among population are affected by it. The name came from a mythological Greek youth who became infatuated with his own reflection in a lake. He did not recognize his own reflection and fell in love with himself. Narcissistic personality people treat him like an incomparable character. They express excessively about their talent, capability. They think that they are leader and everybody should follow them, they make them self as an idle. In this case they want to use others for their own interest. All-time they avoid the responsibility and accountability, and they didn’t care about others demand, sentiment and need .Own satisfaction is the prime thing to them. All time they feel envy on other. They are ego-centric and they have no sympathy unto other.
6) Borderline personality: It is also called emotionally unstable personality disorder. Main features are impassivity, instability, interpersonal relationships and self image .Self-harming or suicidal behavior is very common characteristic among them .Their emotional relationship is intense, changeable and temporary. Sometime they behave unto normal people respectfully, sometime they behave neglectfully. Unlimited expenditure, sexual harassment, intoxicating, reckless driving, excessive eating, etc are regular characteristic and they become unregulated into 2 or 3 from these symptoms. They have no consistency and assurance about their performance. That’s why their sense about selves is temporal. For excessive responsiveness, their mode and emotion are changing rapidly.
7) Avoidance personality: Another name is anxious personality disorder. They consider themselves Inappropriate; they feel nervous to think about others criticism, neglect mentality. According as they abandon others company. They abandon this feature which is actually related with professional activity with personal relationship. They can’t establish relationship with other because of scaring to become fool.
8) Dependent personality: Another name is asthenia personality. They all time depend on others. They think that it is not possible to live without the following others. They all time avoid responsibility and try to maintain a relief life. They try to be a devoted, because from scaring of losing shelter. That’s why they want to create a cordial relationship. Actually they have no confidence about their strength. They strongly believe about others strength and try to reduce pressure by handover responsibility on other. They can’t take any plan and can’t join in new job. Even they are unable to take decision without taking help from other.
9) Obsessive-compulsive personality: Some people here who want to do every work appropriately. This Finicky behavior is also listed. They all time try to maintain their rule and regulation, routine, time-table appropriately. Some time they lost their main target because of overwhelming. Even they can’t complete the simple work because of excessive thinking. . They maintain lowlife; they feel uncomfortable to spend for other. Persistence, obduracy, rigidity are very common among them.
10) Anti-social personality: It is also known as psychopathic personality. It is derived from the childhood and gradually it gets become more severe. Sometime it becomes more severe that make barrier for adjustment with social life .Some people among them are most talent, industrious and efficient. The main cause of maladjustment behavior is actually lacking of morality. That’s why they are called moral imbecile.