One photograph is enough for changing a human’s emotion. It can make you laugh through the crucial moment or make you cry for feeling it from the core of your heart. Only even just for an image you will be exasperated and as well as you will be terrified. Some photographs were taken in this world which importance can’t be depicted with just a sentence .These photographs are mind blowing, unprecedented and surprising. Today Top 10 photography will be depicted with their caustic scenario.
10) Hurricane of Haiti : This photographs, dead body of Tamasha Jean is being loaded onto a pickup truck with the other dead children who died in the flood in Haiti .This photograph was taken by Patrick Farrel who won Pulitzer prize in 2009 for this photograph.
9) Genocide of Thailand University: The news of Thailand’s exiled dictator Thanom Kittikachorn’s return make the whole country infuriate .The student of Thamasan University were being oblation of a genocide on the 6th of October in 1976 . Most of the students were killed by being beaten, firing and burning. Neal Ulevich took this photograph and won a Pulitzer prize in 1977.
8) Famine in Uganda: A Dearth was being continued in 1980 in Uganda. This photograph, a victim’s hand has been caught in Absolute love by an employee of the charitable organization. This pathetic photograph was taken by Mike Wells.
7) Gas Tragedy at Bhopal : In 1984 an explosion was incurred at Pesticide factory and approximately 5 lakh 58 thousand people were injured and 15 thousand died by invading of Aisosayanaid toxic Gas .Pablo Bartholomew went there faster and took this photograph .
6) Volcano eruption in Colombia: In 1985 an eruption of Nevada Del Ruiz strato volcano was incurred at Armero in Colombia .It’s affect was so devastating .At that time severe landslides was incurred and a 13-years-old girl named Omayra Sánchez Garzón trapped under a destroyed building. All attempts were failed and she died after having drawn at 60 hours.
5) A caustic picture of cancer: It is a photograph of a little girl who invaded by cancer .She lost all of her hair due to chemotherapy. This picture, did she try to depict her own desire? We don’t know, is she still alive or not.
4) Devastating famine in Sudan: This photograph was 1st published in 1993 in the “New York Times”. At that time this photograph was not only so famous, but also there was strong criticism. By this photograph Kevin Carter was acquainted himself and he won Pulitzer Prize in 1994.This photographs, it is being seen that a vulture is waiting for the death of worn-peaked child. The main Criticism was “whether did Kevin save this child after taking photograph or not?” Kevin also became depressed and committed suicide on July 27nt in 1994.
3) Tune of sorrow for favorite teacher: This Brazilian boy named Diego Frazao Torquato who cried for his favorite teacher at his teacher’s funeral. When he was playing violin at the same time his anguish was being expressed by his tears. This teacher helped him to get rid of poverty and conflict through music.
2) A man falling from the World Trade Center: Twin Tower was devastated on 11 September in 2011 by terrorist attack. Many people jump down for saving their life from burning .Richard Drew took this photograph.
1) landslip of Ranaplaza : At morning on 24 April in 2013 a building collapsed at Dhaka with an estimated three thousand people inside. This picture, it is being seen that Two people hugging each other to survive, which meaning can’t be explained by some sentence. It was really tragic and lamentable.